JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination) is one of the national level entrance examinations conducted for admission in to Engineering and Architecture courses in various institutions of the country. This year, the JEE Main 2019 Notification has been released and the complete details of it are as follows.
JEE Main Notification
Every year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts JEE Main Examination for all the candidates willing to get admission in to BE / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Planning courses at NITs / CFTIs / IITs / ISM. JEE Main notification will be released every year for the candidates who want to write the exam and the complete details of the exam will be mentioned in the notification. Once after the notification is released, the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria mentioned in it and if they meet or satisfy that eligibility they can successfully register for the JEE Mains. All the successful candidates in the exam will be called for counselling and will be given admission in to the respective courses at the respective colleges as per the score or rank obtained.
This year, JEE Main 2019 will be conducted only after the release of the JEE Main 2019 Notification by the board. As every year, the CBSE released the JEE Main notification in the 3rd Week of November 2019. Now you can check the eligibility criteria of the JEE Main exam given below. We have update the PDF Notification here and also Presented the all the information of the notification here clearly for your reference. So, Go throug it care fully.
|Name of Conducting Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019|
|JEE Main Notification Release Date||November 2018|
|JEE Main Application Form Availability||1st September 2018|
|JEE Main Registration Closes||30th September 2018|
|JEE Main Admit Card Availability||17th December 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Pen and Paper Based Exam (Offline)||6th to 20th January 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Computer Based Test (Online)||6th to 20th January 2019|
|JEE Main Result 2019||31st January 2019|
Details of JEE Main 2019 Notification PDF
Here we have given few details of the JEE Main Notification for your reference. So, candidates are advised to go through the information to know more.
- Candidates need to pass the qualifying exam 12th class exam or should pass its qualifying exam with 5 subjects.
- The qualifying exam should be appeared or passed with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates passed their 12th class or higher education successfully in the year 2016 and 2017 successively are eligible to apply for the JEE Main 2019.
- Candidates appeared 12th class in 2015 and not qualified in the exam but passed in the year 2016 are not eligible for JEE Main 2019.
- There are no minimum marks required in 12th class exam to appear for JEE Main.
- Candidates who qualified the Diploma can also apply for JEE Main examination but they are only eligible for admission in to the IITs and for this, they should also apply and qualify the JEE Advanced. JEE Main score itself will not be sufficient for the Diploma holders.
- Candidates who have born on or after 1st October 1993 are eligible to apply and appear for JEE Main 2019.
- Five years of age relaxation is applicable as upper age limit for SC / ST / PWD candidates i.e., those category candidates with date of birth that falls on or after the 1st October 1988 are eligible.
- Date of Birth will be considered from the secondary education marks sheet or certificate.
Eligibility for Admission in to IITs, CFTIs and NITs
In order to be eligible for getting admission in to NITs, IITs and CFTIs, the aspirants need to get 75% of marks in the 12th class examination or the candidate should stand in the top 20 percentiles of the 12th exam of their particular board. For SC and ST candidates the qualifying marks is 65%. For complete details, check out the JEE Main 2019 notification that will be given here after the update releases.
Number of Attempts for Clearing JEE Main
For clearing the JEE Main, candidates will be allowed only for 3 times to write the exam. The number of attempts will be counted from 2017. Whereas, JEE Advanced can be appeared for two times in the consecutive years.
JEE Main Application Form 2019 and Registration Process
For complete details of the JEE Main Notification 2019, candidates can check out the important dates, JEE Main 2019 application form and JEE Main registration process posts given in our website clearly and completely.
New Changes Introduced in JEE Main (Last Year)
- No weightage is given for Class 12 class marks to calculate All India Rank (AIR) of the JEE Main.
- Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory for the candidates applying the JEE Main as it will be asked during the application filling.
- Aspirants from Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam are excluded from these terms. Those candidates have to give the bank account number, ration card number, passport number, or any other valid Government identity number for getting the exam centre in those states only.
Students can also find the PDF link of the JEE Main 2019 Notification here and you can download it and check all the necessary details clearly. For more information regarding the JEE Main Notification, the candidates can check out the other posts of our website clearly and along with that also go through the official website jeemain.nic.in. Bookmark this website for regular updates.