JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination) is one of the national level entrance examinations conducted for admission in to Engineering and Architecture courses in various institutions of the country. This year, the JEE Main 2019 Notification has been released and the complete details of it are as follows.
JEE Main Notification
This year National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts JEE Main Examination for all the candidates willing to get admission in to BE / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Planning courses at NITs / CFTIs / IITs / ISM. JEE Main notification will be released every year for the candidates who want to write the exam and the complete details of the exam will be mentioned in the notification. Once after the notification is released, the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria mentioned in it and if they meet or satisfy that eligibility they can successfully register for the JEE Mains. All the successful candidates in the exam will be called for counselling and will be given admission in to the respective courses at the respective colleges as per the score or rank obtained.
This year, JEE Main 2019 will be conducted only after the release of the JEE Main 2019 Notification by the board. NTA released the JEE Main notification in the 3rd Week of November 2019. Now you can check the eligibility criteria of the JEE Main exam given below. We have update the PDF Notification here and also Presented the all the information of the notification here clearly for your reference. So, Go throug it care fully.
|Name of Conducting Board||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form Availability||8th February 2019|
|JEE Main Registration Closes||7th March 2019|
|JEE Main Admit Card Availability||20th March 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Pen and Paper Based Exam (Offline)||7th to 12th April 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Computer Based Test (Online)||7th to 12th April 2019|
|JEE Main Result 2019||Paper-1 by 30th April 2019
Paper-2 by 15th May 2019
Details of JEE Main 2019 Notification PDF
Here we have given few details of the JEE Main Notification for your reference. So, candidates are advised to go through the information to know more.
- Candidates need to pass the qualifying exam 12th class exam or should pass its qualifying exam with 5 subjects.
- The qualifying exam should be appeared or passed with the subjects Physics, Mathematics, any of the subject from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Technical Vocational Subject), language and any other subject..
- Candidates passed their 12th class or higher education successfully in the year 2017 and 2018 successively are eligible to apply for the JEE Main 2019.
- Candidates appeared 12th class in 2016 and not qualified in the exam but passed in the year 2017 are eligible for JEE Main 2019.
- There are no minimum marks required in 12th class exam to appear for JEE Main.
- Candidates passed 12th exams in 2016 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who qualified the Diploma can also apply for JEE Main examination but they are only eligible for admission in to the IITs and for this, they should also apply and qualify the JEE Advanced. JEE Main score itself will not be sufficient for the Diploma holders.
- Students appearing 12th exam in 2019 can also apply.
- To apply for JEE Main Paper-2 i.e., B.Arch, candidates need to pass their 10+2 with physics, mathematics and chemistry as mandatory subjects and should have secured 50% aggregate in their 12th exams.
- No age limit to be eligible for JEE Main 2019 examination.
Eligibility for Admission in to IITs, CFTIs and NITs
In order to be eligible for getting admission in to NITs, IITs and CFTIs, the aspirants need to get 75% of marks in the 12th class examination or the candidate should stand in the top 20 percentiles of the 12th exam of their particular board. For SC and ST candidates the qualifying marks is 65%. For complete details, check out the JEE Main 2019 notification that will be given here after the update releases.
Number of Attempts for Clearing JEE Main
For clearing the JEE Main, candidates will be allowed only for 6 times to write the exam from 2019 i.e., candidates can appear twice in the consecutive years as the exam is conducted two times in a year.
JEE Main Application Form 2019 and Registration Process
For complete details of the JEE Main Notification 2019, candidates can check out the important dates, JEE Main 2019 application form and JEE Main registration process posts given in our website clearly and completely.
New Changes Introduced in JEE Main (Last Year)
- Candidates need not verify their 12th class roll number.
- Diabetic candidates can carry fruits, sugar tablets and transparent water bottle to the exam centre.
- NTA will start coaching centres for candidates willing to appear for JEE from 2019. There is no fee for coaching.
Students can also find the PDF link of the JEE Main 2019 Notification here and you can download it and check all the necessary details clearly. For more information regarding the JEE Main Notification, the candidates can check out the other posts of our website clearly and along with that also go through the official website jeemain.nic.in. Bookmark this website for regular updates.